Practices by ETDS for Covid-19
Dear valued guest,
Mahal Eco Tourism Campsite hopes you and your family are safe in the challenging times of Covid-19. We request all our guests to make note of, and adhere to, the following general guidelines as precautionary measures during their stay.
- A Self-Declaration form available at the Reception needs to be filled while making an entry to Campsite.
- Body temperature will be monitored periodically by designated associates, using a contactless thermometer, at regular intervals when making entry to Mahal Campsite.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 2 m (6 feet) from associates and other guests at all times
- Please wear a face mask at all times during your stay, especially when you are exiting the property
- Please read signages placed at different locations around the property
- Please remember to sanitize your hands regularly during your stay, especially before and after a change of location
If you, or any member of your family shows any symptoms of illness, including a cough, a cold, sneezing, or difficulty breathing, please:
- Immediately inform the staff
- Quarantine yourself inside your Hut or Suite.
- Wait for further instructions from hotel authorities.
We request you to support us while making your visit memorable and hasslefree.
Mahal Eco Tourism Campsite